Organization Name : National Institute of Technology Silchar
Name of The Post : Project Associate I– 2Nos
Age : 35 years (as on closing date of application)
Essential Qualification : BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech in CSE, ECE, EIE, MECH or Equivalent
Rs. 31,000/-per month to scholars who have qualified GATE, NET or any other national level examinations conducted by the Central Govt. Department and their agencies and institutions.
Rs. 25,000/- per month for others
How to apply :
- Date of interview, time, and venue Interviews may be conducted through online/hybrid mode (depending
- on the situations), which will be notified in due course of time to shortlisted candidates.No objection certificate Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her
- employer, where applicable, at the time of interview Institute right The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be
- called for the interview on the basis of screening. No candidate may berecruited if suitable candidates are not found.
- Signing of the agreement Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining
Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form : 18.10.2023
About Us :
National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.