Company Name : Verizon
Job Title : Engr II-Full Stack
Location : Hyderabad, India
Job ID : R-1013609
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : 0 to many years
What you’ll be doing :
- Developing highly efficient and reliable applications with front end and backend technologies keeping security in mind.
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC) – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
- Ensuring application development sprint cycle is on track and adjusting the plan to meet release timelines.
- Acting independently, at the same time displaying excellent collaboration within and between various teams.
- Understanding the domain knowledge and adapting to an agile environment.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use in front end and back end technologies.
You'll need to have :
- One or more years of relevant work experience in full stack technologies.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
- Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience with a high-performance, high-availability environment.
- Strong analytical, debugging skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
About Us :
Citizen Verizon. Our plan for economic, environmental and social advancement.
Our goal is to move the world forward for everyone by expanding digital access, protecting the climate, and preparing people for the jobs of the future.Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.