Organization Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Job Title :
- Supervisor Trainee (Mechanical)
- Supervisor Trainee (Civil)
- Supervisor Trainee (HR)
Total Vacancies : 75
Last Date to Apply : 25th November, 2023 at 11:45 PM
Educational Qualifications :
Full time regular Diploma in “Mechanical” Engineering , Diploma in “Civil” Engineering, Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Social Work or Business Management or BBS or BMS from a recognized Indian University / Institute
BHEL Selection Process (TWO Stage Process) :
BHEL Selection process comprises of two stages. Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Supervisor Trainee shall have to necessarily clear both the stages in order to be considered on the merit list for joining
- Stage I: Computer Based Examination
- Stage II: Document Verification/ Scrutiny
Training & Emoluments :
Candidates joining BHEL as Supervisor Trainees will undergo training for one year. During
training period, basic pay of Rs 32,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 32,000-1,00,000/- will be paid. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Supervisors in the scale of pay of Rs 33,500-1,20,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 33,500/-.
Application Fee :
UR/EWS/OBC - Application Fee Rs 500 + Processing Fee - Rs 250 +GST = Rs 795
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen - Application Fee - NIL + Processing Fee - Rs 250 +GST = Rs 295
General Instruction :
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in. Applicant must read the instructions for submission carefully and ensure that the application submitted successfully and transaction with reference to payment of fee for application form and / or processing fee as applicable is successfully transacted
- In case of multiple submission of ONLINE applications from same applicant, only the last eligible application shall be considered as final submission for candidature in BHEL.
- The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the application fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
- All applicant will be given option to choose amongst the Test Centers/ Venue for upto 3 choices. However, BHEL reserves the right to add or cancel any city/center depending upon the no. of candidates choosing a particular city/center
- The applicant /Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution
- SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS, PwD, J&K domiciled candidates and exservicemen should carefully mention the categories, since these details may not be allowed to be changed later.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under 'Non-Creamy Layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation. As such, they should indicate their category as 'GENERAL'.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their Degree/ Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Document Verification/ Scrutiny.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement/incomplete application will not be entertained.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restricts/increase/ reopen the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.
About Us :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), is India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise since 1964, providing world class products and services, and catering to the core sectors of the Indian economy viz., Power (Thermal, Nuclear, Hydro & Solar) Generation, Power Transmission, Defence, Aerospace, Rail Transportation, Oil & Gas, e-mobility, with over 180 product offerings. Leveraging its extensive network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 08 Service Centres, 15 Regional Marketing Centres,
04 Regional Offices, 02 Repair Units, 3 active joint ventures, and more than 150 current project sites across India and abroad, BHEL delivers a wide range of high quality & reliable products adhering to national and international standards. The company achieved a turnover in excess of Rs 23,000 Crores in 2022-23. The Company has its footprint in all the inhabited 6 continents of the world with references in 89 countries