Organization Name : Intelligence Bureau
Job Title :
- Security Assistant/Motor Transport (SA/MT)
- Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen)
Total Vacancies : 315
Last Date To Apply : 13.11.2023
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for Direct Recruitment to the post of
Security Assistant/Motor Transport (SA/MT) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India
Education Qualification :
Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which candidate has applied.
Age Limit :
Not exceeding 27 years as on closing date (SA/MT)
18-25 years as on closing date (MTS/Gen)
Pay Scale :
Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Service Liability :
The post involves All India Transfer liability. Therefore, the candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
Scheme of Exam :
- Tier-I (SA/MT & MTS/Gen)
- Tier-II (SA/MT)
- Tier-II (MTS/Gen)
Selection of Candidates :
The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the 5 centres allotted to him/her out of his/her choice of five cities. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question. The questions marked as “Mark for Review” by the candidates will not be considered for evaluation.
How To Apply :
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, password, and all other important communication/alerts will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing the correct details while filling in the on-line application form. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
- Once the application is submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to SBI gateway to deposit the Exam fee of INR 50 (if applicable) and Recruitment Processing Charges of INR 450 (plus Bank charges, if applicable), to be paid by all candidates, through Debit Card/Credit ard/Net Banking/UPI/challan etc. Candidate may generate payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- The e-challan generated after submission of online application form will be valid till 04 days from the date of generation of e-challan.
Exam Fee :
Exam Fee: Rs. 50/- & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 450/- which is required to be paid
- All candidates - Recruitment Processing Charges
- Male candidates of General,EWS and OBC categories - Exam Fee in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges
Mode of Payment :
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway & the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Payment can be made online via SBI EPAY LITE through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc
General Instruction :
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials,etc., shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.
- At some centres, no vacancies are reserved for OBC/SC/ST/EWS candidates, as per rules/roster.At these centres, the OBC/SC/ST/EWS candidates will be treated as UR candidate and age criteria of UR category will be applicable for them Caste certificates would be accepted as per the govt’s instructions in vogue.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before the closing date from recognized Institution/University/Board Those candidates, who are yet to get their matriculation certificate, if called for interview, would be required to submit a proof of passing the matriculation on or before the closing date. Such proof would not be entertained if issued after the closing date on ground of late conduct of Exam, delay
- in declaration of result or any other ground whatsoever.
- Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification and category etc. as laid down in this advertisement. If the information furnished by the candidate at the time of applying for the post is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her service is liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service
About Us :
The Intelligence Bureau (IB)is India's internal security and counter-intelligence agency under Ministry of Home Affairs. It was founded in 1887 as Central Special Branch, and is reputed to be the oldest such organization in the world.Until 1968, it handled both domestic and foreign intelligence after which Research and Analysis Wing was formed specifically for foreign intelligence following that IB was primarily assigned the role of domestic intelligence and internal security.Tapan Deka, the current director of the IB, took over from Arvind Kumar on 24 June 2022.In 1885, Major General Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General for the British Indian Army at Simla and thereby became responsible for its intelligence activities. The main concern of the time was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan so as to avoid an invasion of British India from the northwest