Organization Name : RITES Limited
Name Of Post :
- Finance Management Specialist
- Disbursement Support
- Cost Expert(Equipment)
Experience : 2-5 years
Age Limit : Maximum 63 Years
Minimum Qualification :
- Graduate in Engineering of Electrical, Electronics,Instrumentation or Bio Medical Engineering
- Have a good command in English.
How to Apply :
- Assist PMI-J in monitoring the budget availability, commitments, funds availability (budget appropriation) on a regular basis to ensure that all project payments are made in a timely manner.
- Assist PMI-J in preparing the Annual Project Financial Statement (APFS) as per the templates.
- Assist PMI-J in preparation of the quarterly financial reports on the basis of accounting records in Integrated Financial Management System. (d) Ensure only eligible expenditure as per the Loan Agreement is claimed from the Bank and the legal covenants remain in compliance.
- Assist in submission of required documentation to State, /GOI for the preparation of withdrawal application for getting reimbursement from JICA.
- Assist PMU to maintain and periodically update an asset register which is to be regularly reconciled with physical assets.
- Recommend and implement new business procedures where required for efficient financial management, and provide training to PMU/HFWD and related organization's staff to enable them carrying out the tasks assigned under the institutional and management structure. Suggest improvements required if any in the internal control arrangements and the financial management of the project.
Late Date To Application : within 07 days from the date of publication.
About Us :
RITES Limited, a Miniratna (Category-I) and Schedule 'A' Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, incorporated on April 26, 1974, is a multidisciplinary engineering and consultancy organization, providing a comprehensive range of services from concept to commissioning in all facets of transport infrastructure and related technologies.