Company Name : HP
Job Title : Business Analyst
Job Id : 3022601
Location: Bengaluru, India
Key Job specifics/responsibilities:
- Work with Regional and Global teams to analyse Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting requirements in the services domain.
- Produce a variety of reports and dashboards.
- Participate in services related analysis, definition, and documentation activities.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all services policies.
- Work with a moderate to large volumes of complex tasks.
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee must be acquainted with):
- High degree of analytical ability.
- Excellent MS Office skills especially in Excel and Access.
- Experience gathering, and translating end user requirements into implementable BI reporting solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with both technical resources and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Understanding of relational data base structure and experience working with complex data systems.
About Us :
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we're making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths. We have the people, the plan, and the foundation in place to help us succeed on the next phase of the journey.”Bill and Dave became friends when they were both engineering students at Stanford. After graduation, Dave took a job with General Electric and moved to Schenectady, New York, where he married his college sweetheart Lucile Salter in 1938. But he and Bill stayed in touch. The two were encouraged by their former professor Fred Terman to start a technology company of their own.Taking a leave of absence from his job at GE, Dave and his new bride drove to California with a used drill press (an important piece of equipment for the new venture) in the rumble seat. Bill scouted for places where the newlyweds could live. He found the ideal rental at 367 Addison Avenue in Palo Alto for $45 per month.