Company Name: Aditya Birla Group
Job Title: Team Member - Accounts - Worli
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
To provide accounting support to facilitate activities of Aditya Birla Centre association / Aditya Birla Management Corp. Pvt. Ltd. by timely cheques & vouchers preparation, bank reconciliation, e-payment of TDS, E-TDS returns & issuing TDS certificate to vendors.
• Accountability: accounting & payment for Gyanodaya & BMCSL. Ensure to deduct TDS as per applicable rates and quarterly scrutiny of accounts of Gyanodaya & follow up for recovery.
• Compliance of TDS provisions for Gyanodaya:
o Monthly payment of TDS within the prescribed time limit
o Update party master for PAN, address etc for issuing TDS certificates
o Filing TDS return within the prescribed time.
o Issue TDS certificate.
• Monthly bank reconciliation of Gyanodaya & BMCSL to detect any irregularities or frauds & pass entries arising out of reconciliation
• Preparation of quarterly financial for Gyanodaya and prepare variance Analysis compared to Budget.
• Receipt or payment - Arrange to get the cheques deposited in bank immediately on receipt and to co-relate / adjustment in system for aging purpose
A US $41 billion (Rs. 2,50,000 crore) corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees, belonging to 42 nationalities. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations spanning 36 countries.
The Aditya Birla Group has been ranked fourth in the world and first in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership Advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen’s Corporate Image Monitor 2014-15 and emerged as the Number one corporate, the ‘Best in Class’, for the third consecutive year.