Company Name : Sutherland
Job Title: Business Research Analyst
Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 2-5 years
· Deliver commercial and market reviews, strategic studies, and business plan reviews.
· Design of commercial and financial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, business model analysis, competitive benchmarking, etc
· Independently executing mid-sized research projects and taking ownership. Be actively involved in structuring the output and its delivery. Be responsible for design and quality of deliverables. Manage client communication through the projects
· Positively contributing to the firm's growth and reputation. Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development
· Supporting Manager/Director with business development initiatives, including bid proposal and management
· 2-5 years of experience in market research and consulting projects, with 1 – 2 years of experience in delivering international consulting projects such as market entry, market opportunity assessment, market expansion strategy, new product development etc.
· Should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and in leading consulting engagements.
· The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the - C- level executives
· Strong organizational and strategic skills with an analytical mindset
· Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand client requirements, and the drive to go beyond stated requirements deliver best possible solutions that fulfil clients’ objectives
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· High problem-solving skills
About Us :
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services offering an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland is one of the world’s largest independent BPO companies employing over 30,000+ professionals across 40+ operation centers and business operations located in Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.