Bank Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank
Job Title : CEC Officer - Inbound - Retail Liabilities-Customer Experience Center-Contact Centre Inbound
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Experience : 1-2 years with 6 months which should to be in customer service role - Understanding of call center industry an advantage.
Qualification : Graduate
Job Id : 80475
Last Date To Apply : 31/10/2023, 10:31 AM
Job Requirements :
- Fresher’s can also apply · Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written · Flexible to work 24/7 (For Females: 7AM till 8PM) including Sunday/holidays · Flexible to get scattered 8 Week Offs in a month with 9hours shift.
- Good listening skills and strong communication abilities.
- Be Confident and willing to learn with a flair for knowledge. Possess an upbeat, positive can-do attitude & works with integrity.
- Team Player, collaborative Self-motivated person including the ability to act as a role model within the organization. Should be able to establish rapport quickly with peers, managers & customers
Job Role :
- To Attend the inbound calls of customers in Retail Liabilities and process the queries & requests to customer's satisfaction.
- To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling (banking product) on customer's call.
- Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
- Ensure customer “delight” and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
- Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target).
- Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
- To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process.
About Us :
Kotak Mahindra Bank announced that it has executed binding share purchase agreement(s) to acquire 100% of equity shares of Sonata Finance Private Limited, a leading microfinance institution, subject to regulatory and other approvals, including from Reserve Bank of India for an aggregate all-cash consideration of ~₹ 537 crore. Acquisition offers access to 502 branches across 10 states and adds ~9.0 lakh women customers . Sonata’s strong presence in rural & semi-urban markets in the northern states of India, compliments Kotak Bank’s microfinance network and augments Bank’s outreach to underserved customers and drive financial inclusion.