Organization Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of the Post : THE VARIOUS POSTS ON FIXED TERM TENURE BASIS
Experience : 6 years
Upper age limit : 37 years*
Qualification : Degree in Engineering/ Technology (Mechanical /Production) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in qualifying examination.
Job Role/ Requirements :
- Manage the effective deployment of securitypersonnel to safeguard factory periphery.
- Should have sound knowledge of the fire equipment,alarm and detection system operation to manage fireset up in any manufacturing setup.
- Liaison with local police and fire authorities.
- Should have sound knowledge of proper accesscontrol system of manpower and material movement.
- Carry out security/ fire protection and preventiontraining programme for security personnel andemployees.
- Carry out security and fire audits of variousdepartment.
- Should have hands on experience of CCTV controlsystem and its maintenance.
- Must possess basis computer skills in performing theday to day activities.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws and HR practices willhave an added advantage.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on Fixed Tenure basis for a period of Four Year. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular employment in NAeL in future.
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to print the Application Form from the NAeL’s website. Duly filled application form to be forwarded only through Speed Post/Registered Post / Courier to the following Address alongwith relevant documents in a closed envelop super scribing “Name of the Post Applied For : ………….” to
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION AT NAeL IS : 18.09.2023
About Us :
He joined Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) in 1987 as a Management Trainee, and has about 33 years of experience in the areas of Manufacturing, Assembly, Overhaul, Upgrades, Customer support, Indigenisation and other Management functions. He worked in various Divisions/Offices like Overhaul Division, Aircraft Division, LCA Tejas Division and Corporate Office. He is known for his contributions in managing new Fighter Aircraft Manufacturing, Overhaul and Upgrade from project inception to execution stage. In his stint at corporate planning he has played a significant role in framing perspective plans of the Company. He was instrumental in establishment of Repair & Overhaul and Upgrade facility for Kiran, Hawk and Mirage Aircraft at Overhaul Division. He was instrumental in developing indigenously high value Ground Support Equipment / Ground Handling Equipment for Overhaul and Upgrade lines. He has also served as Director on two (2) Joint Venture Companies of HAL.