Company Name : IBM
Job Title : DBA (Database Administrator)
Location : Chennai, IN
Experience: Entry Level
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Full time B.Tech/B.E/MCA /MS(IT) from a recognized Institution / University
- 4+ years of experience as Oracle DBA
- Experience of managing large scale Oracle Databases, optimization, partitioning, performance tuning, etc.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- As a Database Administrator (DBA) on Oracle platform
- You will be managing large scale Oracle Databases, optimization, partitioning, performance tuning, etc.
- You will need to keep the database up and running smoothly 24×7.
- You are responsible for performance, integrity and security management of the database.
- You will be monitoring and maintain database, install required software patches, upgrade database versions.
About Us :
Our websites require some cookies to function properly (required). In addition, other cookies may be used with your consent to analyze site usage, improve the user experience and for advertising.Bringing together a diverse set of voices with new technology, we collaborate closely, ideate freely and swiftly apply breakthrough innovations that drive big impact.Solving the world’s problems through technology wouldn’t be possible without our most important invention: the IBMer. Have a look at our talented teams.During the past year, IBM’s Institute for Business Value surveyed 3,459 Salesforce users to learn how companies can get the most value from the platform.