Company Name : Bharti Airtel
Job Title : Customer Grievance Officer
Location : GURGAON, HARYANA, India
Job Identification : 121054
Key Deliverables :
- Resolving queries end to end and ensure zero repeat and escalations. CGO is also responsible for managing customer grievances in the defined timelines
- Responsible for one or more districts and will visit the designated locations in each district for defined duration
- Will take care of operations activities in assigned geography
- Will attend all complaints coming from customers. CGO will collate complaints submitted in the access point and share with the central team through CRM.
- CGO in their capacity as frontline ambassadors of the bank, enlighten the customers of the grievance redressal mechanism, time frame for resolution of their complaints, name, address and contact number of Principal Nodal Officer, Contact details of Banking Ombudsman of the area.
- CGO should have updated knowledge of the bank’s policy relating to various products offered by it and its terms and conditions.
- CGO should contact the concerned either by phone, e-mail or in person, to get the grievance redressed say within a day, if the complaint is in respect of a particular customer, CGO should explain the Complaint escalation mechanism to the complainant.
- CGO should give high priority to the complaints received through the Banking Ombudsman, Consumer Education and Protection Department of Reserve Bank of India and Consumer forums.
About Us :
Airtel's evolution has been a testimony to smart risk taking appetite. Airtel was the first to bring 4G to India.with a plethora of industry firsts to its credit.
From being a telecom company with selling price plans to becoming a key part of the industry disruption, from being a service provider to being at the center of the ecosystem of digital services, Airtel has worked to overhaul the digital space and drive it ahead.
We have been fortunate to have understood very early that the future of digital spaces and telecom will be interdependent. And this has fueled our internal revolution with: