Company Name : Aditya Birla Group
Job Title : Professional Inst _ All Section
Location: Chattisgarh, India
Minimum Education Requirement : Bachelor Of Engineering,Grad Diploma in Electronic Eng,Post Diploma In Electronics
Experience (In Years) : 2-8 Years
Job Description :
- Experience in Cement Mill/DCS
- Supervise and coordinate for smooth, trouble-free operation of instruments for attaining maximum equipment availability in Plant DCS, QCX, Air Conditioning Systems, Fire Alarm System, Railway S&T, UPS Systems, Wireless Systems, Sub System PLCs’s, and all Environment Systems.
- Monitor and control the execution of maintenance jobs of the section as the budget allocated to keep the cost under control by effective utilization of resources.
- Study the existing systems and process requirements and Identify areas for improvement through planned reviews of performance, prepare improvement/modification proposals, and supervise their execution for continuous improvement in the Productivity / Reliability of the equipment.
- Monitor & carry out all the activities required to maintain good housekeeping & safety standards of the section.
- Supervise and monitor quality systems (ISO & WCM) in the section through the involvement of people for improving Plant Performance as per Quality /Environmental Standards.
- Ensuring timely Updation of Software Patches, and AV Patches, fulfilling all the compliances related to Cyber Security & CERT-In Guidelines. Maintaining all the backups as per the defined Schedule.
- Cement Mill Operations
About Us :
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 187,000 employees belonging to 100 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom, cement, financial services, fashion retail and renewable energy. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 41 countries in North and South America, Africa, Asia and Europe.